Treat your special person to a wonderful relaxing day on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. Price includes lunch with a glass of wine at a winery, cheese tastings, coffee and the Arthurs Seat Eagle chairlift ride.
- Start with a slow drive along the Esplanade.
- Morning tea: coffee and cake at a region cafe.
- Ride the Arthurs Seat Eagle chair lift to the Arthurs Seat summit.
- Wine tastings then full lunch at a region winery.
- Walk the Montalto winery and sculpture gardens.
- Visit Mornington Peninsula Chocolates in Flinders.
- Leisurely scenic drive back to pick up location.
Cost $545 per person Min 2 Max 4 people. (Private Car)
$220 Deposit payable on booking, balance due 8 days prior to tour date.
Pick up Federation Square or any suburb Peninsula side of CBD.
Pickup approx. 9.30am.
Return approx. 5.00pm depending on drop off location.